The purpose of this paper by Nguyen Minh Ngoc is to analyze the actors and new thoughts in Chinese foreign policy and implications of China’s policies for South China Sea. The author would like to offer readers with the policy-making process of new foreign policy of China, which helps Vietnamese more aware of the situation and find appropriate solutions.
In carrying out the research, the author has studied and analyzed the essays, articles, books, researches by researchers and experts on the foreign policy of China. The paper will explain how the changes in the subjects in the foreign policy of China can result in their actions in the South China Sea. Therefore, Vietnam will acknowledge the opportunities and challenges in its relations with China, thus the former can adjust the relations in favor of itself.
- Legal bases and reality approaches of legal documents on South China Sea disputes by Nguyen Duc Hung[06/06/2011 08:59]
- Sovereignty dispute over the Spratly Islands of the Phillipines, by Vo Xuan Vinh[06/06/2011 08:55]
- How China uses international law in South China Sea disputes, by Nguyen Thi Lan Anh[06/06/2011 08:54]
- Legal status of islands in the delimitation of sea ares by A/Prof. Nguyen Ba Dien[06/06/2011 08:35]
- Abstract: Historical and scientific evidences rejecting China’s claim[02/06/2011 02:53]